ndis and choice fresh meals

How it Works

NDIS provider number: Choice Fresh Meals (Cuisine Fresh) 4050001167

quote for fresh food delivery

REQUEST A QUOTE

Chat with one of our dedicated representatives on the phone or email to receive a quote to suit your plan and budget.

Once your quote is approved, we will get you set up with your account.

fresh food on ndis delivered

WE COOK & DELIVER

Using only the best quality meats & vegetables, our team of chef’s will prep adn cook your favourite meals, delivered fresh to you door.

No preparation, cooking, or cleaning required! All you need to do next is decide which delicious meals you want delivered next week!

HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM ELIGIBLE FOR
HOME DELIVERED MEALS ON MY PLAN?

To be eligible for Home Delivered Meals, your NDIS plan needs to include Daily Activities in your Core Supports, or a line item for meal prep and delivery.

HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?

There are two different ways payment can be made, depending on your plan

 

NDIS: You make a small co-payment to us of 30% of your order total (for ingredients), and we charge the remaining 70% (for preparation, packaging, and delivery) to NDIS

Self Managed Plans: You can make the full payment to us up front, and we provide you with a tax receipt to make your claim to NDIS

HOME COOKED GOODNESS – HOME DELIVERED CONVENIENCE

quote for fresh food delivery

We have no set menus or lock in contracts, you can have the meals you want.

quote for fresh food delivery

Fresh, not frozen! We believe in fresh, whole healthy ingredients that taste just like Home Cooking!

quote for fresh food delivery

Nutritionist developed & approved. Because when we say healthy, we really mean healthy!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This